The Millennium Cup is controlled by an Organising Committee.
This is comprised of representatives from each of the five participating clubs, who are also the organisers, or captains, of their respective teams.
The following members currently serve on the Committee and are responsible for all the arrangements for the competition:
- Murray Sutton, Grafton LTC (Chairman)
- Jon Elwes, Woodfield Grove TC
- Juliet Griffiths, Telford Park LTC
- Clare Sanderson, Wigmore LTC
- Lisa Patient, Norbury Park LTC
- Peter Risdon – Referee
- Barbara Wancke (Founder) – Admin/Webmaster
- Jo Kiernander, Woodfield Grove TC
- Mark Rothwell, Telford Park LTC
- Nick Easton, Wigmore LTC
- Nicky Ellison, Grafton LTC
- TBA, Norbury Park LTC (tbc)
Organisers’ Point of Contact
The Chair is the Committee’s point of contact and can be reached on 07734 059 037 and by email to: email@example.com
For the arrangement of matches, the contact details of the other representatives can be found at the back of the current rulebook.
For matters relating to the update of the Millennium Cup pages on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or please use the form below to contact any of the organisers.